Supported Employment Agency (SEA) Services
- Vocational Assessment and Career Planning
- Job Preparation
- Job Placement
- Job Coaching
- Post Placement Support
- Career Development
- Job Retention
- Advice with funding possibilities
- Information on employment and disability related issues
SEA incorporates the employer's needs into the dynamics of meeting the employment goals of the client.
Supported Employment is...
The 4 Components of Supported Employment are:
- Career Planning
- Job Development
- On-site training / Job Coaching
- On-going Support
Employment Placement is a job development process that results in a precise person/job match that is compatible with the outcomes identified in the client's career plan.
Post Placement Support will be on-going, individualised, flexible and built on, rather than replace strategies that naturally occur in the workplace.
SEA will assist with the on-the-job training (if required) and the employment Coordinator will remain on-site until the job skills have been learnt.
If you are interested in our service, please contact our friendly staff at SEA.
- SEA acknowledges the numerous employers in the Bay of Plenty who have embraced diversity in the workplace.
- The Agency is committed to working in partnership with employers to ensure successful employment outcomes.
- SEA provides services in the areas of Rotorua, Taupo, Whakatane and Tauranga.